ShampooNinjaShampooNinja

Main News Art Reviews Stats

A tribute to the CC A tribute to the CC

Goddammmit.

Your breaking rules 1 and 2. If you can't keep your mouth shut don't go on 4chan.

What Would You Do?? What Would You Do??

WHAT IF

WHAT IF, A BLUE LOBSTAH BATMAN CAME THROUGH YA CEILIN, AND KEELED YA HEAD?

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

I strayed off away from the steps a bit....

Maybe that's why I'm not so cool around here. I like an adjective in my name....

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Oh god yes

I've been waiting for this game forever, but I'm satisfied. As a musician, games like this really inspire me in a way. Oh yeah, the game...

The song creation is a bit more complicated that POM1, but play around with it for a while and you get it. I'm really loving the addition of a bassist, being one myself :3

And I'm also loving how you can get tabs for the songs you make. I Probably my favorite feature :D

All in all, it's pretty great. Some people complain about the other features apart from the main game (making your own songs), but I tend to rate things based on what they do well on and not complain about what they can't do well.

9/10. Shampoo Ninja approved ;D

Twilgith Quiz Twilgith Quiz

Eh?

The fuck is a Twilgith, anyway?

Friendly Fire: BaG Friendly Fire: BaG

Finally

Something halfway original :D

A Final Fantasy [FFVII] A Final Fantasy [FFVII]

Excellent!

A great way to show tribute to Nobuo Uematsu, the composer for all of the Final Fantasy games. I personally loved FFVII, unlike everyone else [/sarcasm], and thought the music at the credits was some of the best in the game, so I obviously love this :D

I'm also drooling over the harp in the background. I love a good harp :P

CCHQ CCHQ

Very nice.

The picture itself is pretty good, but the song was the best part ;D

Beamoticons Beamoticons

Shampoo Ninja approved.

I love this. Original, simple, and well done. Just like everything else you do, coincidentally. 10/10 :D

Sludge Munky Sludge Munky

Very nice.

Your signature art style AND humor. Yes, I love it ;)

CloseToGhost responds: