ShampooNinjaShampooNinja

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Oh god yes

I've been waiting for this game forever, but I'm satisfied. As a musician, games like this really inspire me in a way. Oh yeah, the game...

The song creation is a bit more complicated that POM1, but play around with it for a while and you get it. I'm really loving the addition of a bassist, being one myself :3

And I'm also loving how you can get tabs for the songs you make. I Probably my favorite feature :D

All in all, it's pretty great. Some people complain about the other features apart from the main game (making your own songs), but I tend to rate things based on what they do well on and not complain about what they can't do well.

9/10. Shampoo Ninja approved ;D

Twilgith Quiz Twilgith Quiz

Eh?

The fuck is a Twilgith, anyway?

Friendly Fire: BaG Friendly Fire: BaG

Finally

Something halfway original :D

Multiplayer Zombies! Multiplayer Zombies!

Title = :D

First, to the guys below, fuck color. I like this games style the way it is. And I seriously don't think playing as a zombie would work, since there are four of them and maybe four of you at one time. It would be really unfair.

Now then. The game is fun at first, but gets old after an hour or two. Make it with maybe one more game mode, and some stuff to make it easier on newbies, just to make them happy and shut up.